What pages are the most popular?
We must go beyond textbooks, go out into the bypaths and untrodden depths of the wilderness and travel and explore and tell the world the glories of your journey. — John Hope Franklin
Where to go on this website? The colorful arrows point in many directions.
The first lists include pages that were most popular recently.
The Second List includes the all time most popular pages.
The Third List includes a few more of my personal favorites.
* indicates pages new to these lists
List One: The Most Popular Pages – Recent Statistics
Living your life without a plan is like watching television with someone else holding the remote control. — Peter Turla
List Two: Popular Pages over the Past Several Years
List Three: A few of my personal favorites
1. LD Overview If you or anyone you know has learning disabilities, this could change thier lives.
2. Compare Mapping Styles compares mind mapping and concept maps.
3. Tony’s Story is an inspiring story of overcoming obstacles. (about my son)
4. Children and Marshmallows leads to research on how you can change willpower.
5. Regular Exercise Who knew exercise could change your brain?
What you have to do and the way you have to do it is incredibly simple. Whether you are willing to do it, that’s another matter.
— Peter Drucker